If you have little kids at home, you know how hard it is to keep them happy. Often you would be left puzzled and wondering as to which thing would completely satisfy them. At one time they would pester you to buy some of the year’s top gadgets as Christmas gifts, but just when you thought that you are relieved, they would demand some Christmas movies, games, and so on! So what to do?
If you are frustrated and don’t know how to satisfy them, make them listen to some wonderful Christmas carols! In this article I am going to tell you about six carols which are especially popular among kids!
1. Joy to the World: Introduce your kid to this song if you haven’t already done so; this is one song which would teach your kid the true meaning and essence of Christmas. This one is in fact my daughter’s favorite carol!
2. Jingle Bells: Of course, who can forget this old classic which has become one with Christmas? The very Christmas season reminds us of this carol. Do you remember the lines: “Dashing through the snow …”? I am sure you do, and so does your kids! The catchy tune of this song and cute lyrics are what draws kids to this lovely ditty!
3. Here Comes Santa Claus: Yet another great song. This carol has a special place in my heart because it is full of hope and promise that Santa would visit the kids and gift them as usual. I still remember how my mom would make me listen to this carol and when I would go to bed she would secretly slip the gifts by my side! You too can do the same with your kids!
4. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: One of the most popular Christmas songs of all times; I think that in terms of popularity among kids, its position is probably next to “Jingle Bells” and “Joy to the World”! Truly mesmerizing!
5. The 12 Days of Christmas: If someone says that he or she forgot about this old Christmas carol, they would be lying. This is as famous and integral to the Christmas Eve as “Jingle Bells”.
6. Frosty the Snowman: If your kid is particularly fond of creating snowmen, this is one song that I can guarantee would make him overjoyed! After all, could anything be more joyful for a kid than the joy of creating white snowmen with parents and listening to this catchy Christmas carol? I don’t think so!
There are many more wonderful Christmas songs that you could gift your kids this year. For more information, [adrotate banner=”11″]