There are many different causes behind a migraine attack, and sometimes a migraine is not as simple as it looks. For this reason, I would suggest that you visit your local physician and do a health checkup to rule out any serious conditions. You should also do a liver checkup as migraine attacks often happen due to liver dysfunction as well as neurological deficiencies. Once you are sure of the root cause of migraine, it is time to take steps to cure as well as prevent it from happening again. To do that, follow the steps below:
1. You should abstain from smoking as well as alcohol, as they are notorious for causing headaches and migraine attacks. You should also change your lifestyle. Do not ever place excessive strain and stress on your eyesight. Also, try to lead a stress-free life. Stress and tension are the most common triggers for migraine attacks.
2. Nature has enough remedies to help you cure migraine attacks. All you need is just modify your diet a little. Include a fair amount of chrysanthemum flowers, mint, green onions, pearl barley, carrots, prunes, buckwheat, and peach kernels in your daily diet, and see what effect it has on your migraine.
3. Tea made from Chinese prunes or mint is known to have a curative effect on migraine sufferers. Green tea will also help cure migraine fast.
4. Now, here is one good tonic for migraine that I highly recommend. And it is easy to make this tonic. All you need is just crush peach kernels and walnuts and then mix them with rice wine. Then roast the mixture lightly. Take two tablespoonfuls of this mixture thrice daily and you will soon see that your migraine has vanished completely!
5. Yet another way to cure migraine is to drink chrysanthemum and mint tea daily. They provide a good relief from frequent migraine attacks.
If you need more information on how to cure migraine, [adrotate banner=”28″]