Curing toothache is not as hard as you think. There are a lot of home remedies you can use to cure toothache. In this article I will tell you about five such home remedies.
1. Chew at least one raw onion per day. Studies have shown that chewing one or more raw onions per day has a lot of beneficial effects on the gums. In fact, onion destroys all the germs present in the gums and enamel. If you don’t want to chew onion, just peel off a small piece of onion and place it on the painful area of the tooth.
2. Lime is another powerful home remedy that you can use to cure toothache. Lime prevents toothache, tooth decay and bleeding of gums as it contains a high amount of Vitamin C.
3. Wheat grass is yet another powerful natural remedy that you can use to cure toothache. You should wash your mouth with the juice of wheat grass at least twice per day. Even simply chewing wheat grass will clear all toxins from your gums and you will be able to cure toothache fast.
4. Garlic is so powerful that it can cure toothache in a matter of hours. There are two ways to use garlic. One way is to take out one clove of garlic and mix it with a little rock salt and then place the clove on the affected area. Another way is to chew at least one clove of garlic every morning. Believe it or not, either method works!
5. Asafetida is also a good remedy that people use to cure toothache fast. Using asafetida is very easy. Simply pestle it with lemon juice and then heat the mixture. Once it is hot enough, pick one cotton swab, soak it in the lotion and apply the swab to the affected area. It will help you cure toothache very quickly.
If you need more information on how to cure toothache, [adrotate banner=”50″]