Having a garlic breath is never much fun. It can cause you a lot more embarrassment than you can imagine. Just imagine what will happen you attend a social gathering with a garlic breath! Also, it is not that you should be concerned about your garlic breath only when you attend a party or social gathering. Bad breath can even destroy your love life! In this article, I will give five tips on how to effectively get rid of garlic and onion breath easily.
First of all, you need to know what actually causes bad breath. Usually, when you eat foods containing a considerable amount of onion and garlic, those foods produce gases inside your body and this causes bad breath. Another cause of bad breath is the food particles that get stuck in your mouth while you are eating. Now, there are a lot of medicines out there that claim to cure bad breath but in reality, these medicines are a waste of money. Also, if you think that mint-flavored chewing gums can help you get rid of garlic breath, you are wrong! For one, chewing gums give you only temporary relief. For another, long term use of chewing gums can actually make your breath worse than what you started with! However, you don’t need to lose hope as I will give you some quick tips to help you get rid of garlic breath forever.
1. First, modify your diet. You should include foods such as lemons, lemonades, and one glass of milk in your diet. Also eat mixed vegetables mixed into a mashed potato like mush, things like mushrooms, carrots and other veggies.
2. Do you have a sweet tooth? Congratulations, you have just won half the battle against garlic breath! Studies have proved that eating one teaspoonful of sugar everyday can make your breath fresh. Eating lots of chocolates will also help you, although I don’t recommend it because while chocolates can actually help you get rid of onion or garlic breath, eating too much of them can actually harm your gums.
3. I previously said that mint-flavored chewing gums won’t help you get rid of garlic breath. However, if you can chew at least two or three fresh mint leaves everyday, you will be able to get rid of garlic breath fast!
4. Eat one cup of tea immediately after eating onion/garlic
5. When you cook food, try to use fresh garlic or onions instead of onion or garlic powder.
I sincerely hope this article will help you get rid of garlic or onion breath to a large extent. However, there are many other quick and effective ways to get rid of garlic and onion breath. To learn more, [adrotate banner=”5″]