Okay I decided to take a break from "serious business" and write some fun stuff. Hence this article. :D That said, if you are a spammer, I am sure you will find this article very useful! :P
1. Thou Shalt Not Spam Your Domain Registrar’s Site: Your domain registrar may have a forum or blog of very high pagerank, but don’t get too greedy and spam them because you risk the chance of losing the domain advertised in your spam message!
2. Thou Shalt Not Spam Your Web Host’s Site: Your web host may have a forum or blog of very high pagerank, but don’t get too greedy and spam them because you risk the chance of losing your hosting account!
3. Thou Shalt Not Spam My Blog: Do That and You Get Banned and Reported for Spamming! :P
4. Thou Shalt Not Spam Your Spouse: Your spouse may have an email address, an online blog or a forum. Don’t spam them or you are risking a divorce! :D
5. Thou Shalt Not Spam Your Family: If any of your family members own a blog or forum, or even an email address, and you spam them, chances are that you would get kicked out of the family forever!
6. Thou Shalt Not Spam Your Relatives and Friends: If any of your relatives or friends own a blog or forum, or even an email address, and you spam them, chances are that you would permanently get labeled by them as an "a**hole" !
7. Thou Shalt Not Spam Your Fellow Internet Marketers: Not only it is bad and unethical, internet marketers are pretty smart and may report you to your affiliate network (such as Clickbank™), web host/domain registrar, etc., for spamming. Now you can well understand what would happen after that! :P
8. Thou Shalt Use Proper Link Format: I have seen spammers paste BBCODE on sites where only HTML is allowed; the result is that your spamming efforts become absolutely worthless! Therefore, either learn the proper codes, or learn how to use the free tools that help convert HTML into any code you want!
9. Thou Shalt Limit Your Per-Day Spamming to a Reasonable Amount: There are spammers who get all greedy and berserk and post dozens of comments on a single blog or dozens of posts on a single forum, all in the span of a few hours! Seriously even if you were not spamming such activity would be construed as spam and you will get banned from the site. So don’t do it. At most, post no more than 3-4 comments on a blog/forum per day!
10. Thou Shalt Not Hack: Spamming, even as bad as it is, is still tolerable, but hacking is not! There are spammers who hack into others’ email accounts and spam all their contacts with links and ads. Not only it is bad business, it is also a waste of time!
So there you go, although I highly doubt any spammer would take the time to read and abide by these 10 commandments. But hey, it was a fun exercise, and I am already expecting dozens of newbie spammers trying to post spammy comments on this particular post of mine! :D