When you want to get rid of nausea, you don’t need to spend a buck on medicines. I will tell of five home remedies that will help you get rid of nausea quickly.
1. When you start to nauseate, you should stop the intake of solid foods and drink fluids during the first few days. A good drink is cranberry juice, because it can be easily digested!
2. Did you know that lemon juice can help you get rid of nausea? Just mix one teaspoonful of lemon juice with an equivalent amount of honey. Then dip your fingers in the mixture and lick it off so that it slowly enters in your digestive system.
3. Drinking milk straight can cause you nausea. Also, you should not drink milk in large quantities at once. First, take one cup of milk and heat it until it is hot but not boiling. Then, put the milk in a bowl. Then take a buttered toast, crush it into the milk, and eat slowly. This is one of the best ways to get rid of nausea.
4. Till now, you used to know that onions can be used only as spices. Well, there is one more way you can use onions to your advantage. If you mix up one teaspoonful of onion juice with ginger and take it everyday it will help alleviate nausea to some extent.
5. You might have noticed that the sight and smell of vomit triggers additional vomiting or continued nausea in you. A good way to prevent it is: after you vomit, clean your mouth with ¼ cup of water and ¼ cup of vinegar in a 4-ounce glass. It will not only help keep your breath fresh, it will also help you get rid of nausea.
If you need more information on how to get rid of nausea, [adrotate banner=”34″]