I am sure that many times you have seen people move away from you while you are conversing with them. Obviously, the cause behind this is bad breath. Bad breath, especially garlic or onion breath keeps you from living a normal life in society. In this article I will give you six quick-fix tips that will help you get rid of bad breath in a matter of days!
1. Are you taking a lot of medicines? Try to learn a little about those medicines, especially if the medicines cause side-effects such as bad breath. If you are not sure, ask your local chemist or doctor. If you are sure that some medicines are causing bad breath, ask your doctor to give you alternative medications that won’t affect your breath
2. An obvious way to get rid of bad breath is to cut down on foods that cause it. For example, do you eat a lot of onions, garlics and fishes? These foods are notorious for causing bad breath. Cut back the intake of these foods and see the results!
3. If you don’t want to modify your diet, here is yet another way to get rid of garlic breath. You can chew a sprig of parsley or mint before and after having your meals. This will surely alleviate your bad breath problem to a large extent.
4. Brush your teeth properly but at the same time, make sure that you use tongue-cleaners to clean your tongue as well, front to back. This is because your teeth is not the only place where odor-causing bacteria form. Your tongue too contains an equal amount of bacteria.
5. Do you drink plenty of water every day? Many people suffer from garlic breath because they don’t drink at least eight glasses of water per day. Remember that drinking plenty of water will not only help you feel fresh, it will also keep your mouth clean!
6. Do you suffer from indigestion problems? Sometimes bad breath is caused when your food is not digested properly. If you think that you suffer from such a problem, eat yogurt everyday. Yogurt contains good bacteria which aid in proper digestion of food. In this way you will get rid of indigestion-related bad breath.
If you need more in-depth information on how to get rid of bad breath, [adrotate banner="5"]