Do your friends or relatives taunt you about your garlic breath? Well my friend, that is just the beginning! From my experience, I know how embarrassing and self-destroying a garlic breath can be! Let’s say that you attend a social gathering or a party with a garlic breath. You can well imagine what will happen to you! Now, don’t get me wrong here: I don’t mean to say that you should care for your breath only when you attend a party and not otherwise. In fact, you should take immediate steps to eliminate garlic breath because believe it or not, garlic breath can even destroy your love life! In this article I will tell you about five ways to eliminate garlic breath.
Now, before you even attempt to take steps to eliminate garlic breath, you need to find out the actual cause behind it. Garlic breath is generally caused whenever you eat foods that contain too much onion and garlic. As a rule, onion and garlic produce gas in your stomach which in turn produces the bad breath. Also, if any food particle gets stuck in your gums while eating, that too can be the cause of your bad breath. Some companies are peddling medicines that claim to eliminate garlic breath, but in reality, such medicines seldom work! Also, if you thought you would be able to eliminate garlic breath with a mint-flavored chewing gum, you cannot be further from the truth! Chewing gums will give you only a momentary relief, if at all! Moreover, long term use of chewing gums can actually make your breath worse than what you started with! However, you don’t need to lose hope as I will give you some quick tips to help you eliminate garlic breath forever.
1. First, modify your diet. You should include foods such as lemons, lemonades, and one glass of milk in your diet. Also eat mixed vegetables mixed into a mashed potato like mush, things like mushrooms, carrots and other veggies.
2. Do you have a sweet tooth? Congratulations, you have just won half the battle against garlic breath! Studies have proved that eating one teaspoonful of sugar everyday can make your breath fresh. Eating lots of chocolates will also help you, although I don’t recommend it because while chocolates can actually help you eliminate onion or garlic breath, eating too much of them can prove harmful for your teeth.
3. I previously said that mint-flavored chewing gums won’t help you eliminate garlic breath. However, if you can chew at least two or three fresh mint leaves everyday, you will be able to eliminate garlic breath fast!
4. Tea is one of the best antidotes available for bad breath. If you eat foods that contain onions of garlic, have a cup of tea immediately after your meal!
5. Lastly, whenever you cook foods with onion or garlic, make use of fresh onion and garlic instead of garlic or onion powder.
I sincerely hope this article will help you eliminate garlic or onion breath to a large extent. However, there are many other quick and effective ways to eliminate garlic and onion breath. To learn more, [adrotate banner="5"]