Urinary tract infection is a dangerous disease that seems to affect more and more men and women every day. In this article I will tell you about 6 natural ways to cure urinary tract infection fast.
1. One way to cure urinary tract infection is to flush the bacteria from your urinary tract. To do this, you should drink lots of water. Drink at least six to eight glasses of water per day.
2. Cranberry juice is also a good home remedy. In fact, any fruit juice that contains Vitamin C will be good for you. Cranberry juice will help form acid in your urinary tract and when that happens, bacteria won’t be able to thrive in your urinary tract. In addition, cranberry juice also makes your bladder walls slippery, which is why bacteria cannot stick to them. This is one of the fastest ways to cure urinary tract infection.
3. You should not store much urine in your bladder. In fact, you should urinate whenever you feel the urge. Storing a lot of urine in your bladder will help bacteria thrive in it.
4. Always urinate after having sex. This will remove any bacteria that might have entered your urethra during sex.
5. You should always wipe from front to back after using a toilet, especially after you have bowel movement.
6. Too many people wear tight-fitting jeans and nylon under wears because they look good. Listen, if you want to cure urinary tract infection, you should wear cotton under wears as that helps to pass air freely and thus bacteria won’t be able to thrive in your urinary tract.
If you need more information on how to cure urinary tract infection, [adrotate banner=”49″]