If you want to know about one of the most simple and proven website promotion techniques, then there is no match for article writing. Article writing is one of the oldest methods of website promotion and surprisingly, in this day and age of video and audio, articles continue to drive targeted visitors day in and day out.
You can write articles on any subject you like. Just like newspapers and magazines, articles are also considered a recognized form of sharing information.
True that articles are a free website promotion method but they take considerable time but believe me, you will get lifetime free traffic from your articles.
Several people say that they can’t write articles. It is really not that hard to write articles. Basically, article writing is a way of sharing helpful information with others in an easy-to-understand format. I will tell you how to format your thoughts and also how to format your article the best way for your users.
1.First of,choose your target market or niche. Ask yourself the question: ‘what is your target market? Who is supposed to read your article, in what way will they find your article helpful?
For example: “Internet marketers who want to promote their websites for free”
2. Next, you should choose the purpose of writing the article. Why are you writing it, what you will be discussing in it. For example, if your topic is “website promotion”, then write about the different website promotion techniques available on the internet, free and paid.
3.Next,you need to choose your article subject. What are you going to write about? What is your article subject? You can take inspirations from other articles you have seen or the previous experiences you had.
4.Once you have chosen your subject, you need to create a killer headline which would actually make people click on and read your article. Remember, there maybe thousands of articles on the same subject, and you want to make your article stand out, by creating an attention grabbing headline.
For example, if your article subject is ‘website promotion’ you can title it like:
“10 Surefire Ways To Promote Your Website On A Budget’
5. Next you should write an introduction where you will give the readers an outline of what you are going to write about.
6. In the main article body, your job is to elaborate on the subject you chose you in step 3, and it should contain the points that you are going to cover in your article.
7. After you have finished writing the article, ask yourself: what is your final result? Do you think you could do better?
8.Always be sure to proofread your article before submitting them to ezine directories. You want your article to come across as a professional one so you need to polish it so that people assume that you are an expert in your niche.
9. Lastly, don’t forget to create a compelling resource box at the end of your article. Good resource boxes can drive hundreds or even thousands of traffic to your website, while bad ones would drive little or no traffic. Browse through article directories and see what other article writers are doing, and you are sure to get some clue.
For more information on how to increase your website traffic for free, [adrotate banner="37"]